Elder Jason Flake and Hermana Rebecca Flake

Elder Jason Flake and Hermana Rebecca Flake

Friday, July 13, 2012

Jason's Letter June 11, 2012


Hey family. Things are going great in my new area. We had a baptism last Saturday and two more that are coming up. I am in the Mountain View Stake in Mesa. We cover the Crosspoint, Greenfield, Montecito, Val Vista, and Mountain View YSA wards. I'm having a difficult time remembering all the Bishops and where the wards meet and things but I will get the swing of it. My companion is from Meridian Idaho. After this transfer he has one left! We have no idea what will happen this upcoming transfer. President  might keep him here another which would mean he would spend a total of 9 months here or President might transfer him somewhere else for his last transfer. Its crazy how the time flies, none of my companions have gone home yet. That will change here very quickly. My trainer Elder Poulsen goes home the transfer after this one as well. I'm starting to feel very old.
My current companion Elder Hill and I do play some basketball. We have started playing basketball every pday with the young men. We also have been playing tennis in the morning. Tennis is actually a lot of fun! Don't worry, I haven't gotten into soccer yet. 
I am excited about the floating docks. You will have to send me pictures. I'm excited about the cows also. So where is Grandma moving to? Is she moving next to us? 
Tell Spencer that I am already in the Avatar state! 
Thank you so much for your letter and the package. I'm glad that you have one to match. We'll have to get another one for 2013!
Love ya! Elder Flake 

No comments:

Post a Comment